14 June 2021
Keen to join us as a business development manager in London?
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and confident business development manager to join our London studio. This is a senior position, working closely with Haptic director in charge of acquisitions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the architectural profession.
We are looking for candidates with demonstrable skills and experience including:
• minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position within the construction industry
• a global outlook. Experience of the UK Market is essential, experience of Norwegian and Scandinavian markets is a key benefit. Overall a proactive approach to exploring and opening up new international markets is essential for this role
• a proactive and flexible approach and ability to develop new business initiatives and table ideas
• excellent communication and organisational skills
• ability to independently manage several simultaneous opportunities and coordinate internal acquisitions team and external consultants to deliver these to fixed deadlines
• excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
• proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, is essential
• fluency in written and spoken English is essential and fluency in a Scandinavian language is a benefit
• experience with CRM systems is a benefit
Primary areas of responsibility will be
• find and assess opportunities in UK, Norway and other agreed international markets. Make viability recommendations to Directors based on agreed strategy
• manage the bidding process, produce documentation and prepare draft fee proposals for bids
• make and manage (with support from the studio manager) bid templates to improve the efficiency of the bidding process
• arrange meetings with existing and potential clients and develop Haptic CRM
• forge new relationships and expand the Haptic network
• identify opportunities to raise profile with Clients in target sectors and markets
• support and develop the Haptic international growth strategy
• coordinate reviews of and input into acquisitions strategy
• prepare status updates for board meetings
The recruitment process is ongoing and only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
This is a full-time position based out of Haptic’s London studio. All applicants must have permission to live and work in the UK.
Please send all applications with a cover letter, CV and any supporting information as an attachment (maximum 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org