26 April 2021
Do you want to join Haptic as an architect?
Haptic have several high-profile, on-going international projects across a range of scales and building typologies.
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated, talented and experienced architect to join our team in London and fill a new position working on exciting cultural and residential schemes.
We are looking for an exceptional designer who can turn a concept into built reality, with experience across planning and construction phases of projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the architectural profession.
We are looking candidates with demonstrable skills and experience including:
• 3+ years post Part III, however shorter but very relevant experience also considered;
• Ability to liaise with Client team and their representatives;
• Site experience and job running skills essential;
• Strong conceptual, design and communication skills;
• Excellent technical knowledge;
• Good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well in a dynamic, international environment;
• Project management and delivery experience;
• Managing a team across all RIBA Stages;
• Excellent skills in Revit are essential;
• Skills in Rhino and Adobe suite are a benefit;
• Fluency in English is essential and in Norwegian is a benefit;
The recruitment process is on-going and only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please send all applications with a cover letter, CV and a PDF-portfolio attachment maximum 10mB) to email@example.com