15 October 2021
Do you want to join Haptic as an architect?
Are you an architect with infrastructure or complex project experience?
We are looking candidates with demonstrable skills and experience including:
- one to five years’ post-Part 3
- infrastructure experience or experience of complex projects at all stages from concept to completion is essential
- ability to liaise with client team and their representatives
- strong conceptual, design and communication skills
- excellent technical knowledge
- good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well in a dynamic, international environment
- excellent skills in Revit are essential
- skills in Rhino and Adobe Suite are a benefit
- fluency in English is essential and in Scandinavian languages is a benefit
We are an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the architectural profession.
The recruitment process is ongoing and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please send all applications with a cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio attachment (maximum 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org