25 November 2021
Are you our new interior architect?
Haptic Architects is growing rapidly and is now looking for employees to further develop and form a new design department which will work with design on a smaller scale than Haptic’s main business.
Haptic Design will focus on a wide range of projects; from home and office, to retail and hospitality, as well as product and furniture design - all with a common focus on a strong conceptual foundation.
We are looking for candidates with demonstrable skills and experience including:
- minimum 5 years experience as an interior architect
- excellent skills in ArchiCad are essential
- strong conceptual, design and communication skills
- good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well in a dynamic, international environment
- fluency in Norwegian or other Scandinavian languages
- very good skills in English, both oral and written
- keen interest in interdisciplinary collaboration and contribution to good interaction with customers and partners
We are an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the architectural profession.
The recruitment process is ongoing and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please send all applications with a cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio attachment (maximum 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org